Thursday, November 10, 2011

Edmodo

Hi AP Worlders,

I have recently learned about a new interactive website for students and teachers, called Edmodo. I would very much like for us to try this. It seems like it is a combination of what we can do on the blog and Facebook (plus I can post documents and powepoints), and since some of our classmates are not on Facebook, I think we should have a cyber venue that is for everyone. If this works, we can use this instead of Facebook, as I am not totally comfortable with that cyber venue anyway.

So here is what you have to do. Please go to edmodo.com and register. Click on "I am a student" and enter our special group registration code: li8upi

Let's see what we can create together. I am very excited about this.

Cheers,
Ms. Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment